Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Cousins....

I never had the opportunity to really get to know my cousins well, because they didn't live close and we rarely got to see them.  Now my children are very close to my sisters daughter which I love...they almost consider her their big sister.  This is also the case for Amber and Kendra's children.  They are close in age and relationship, which I find wonderful!!!  Here is a little peek of the 4 of them....Thanks ladies for hanging out with me and letting me capture the connection of these cousins!!!









Copyright Amber Wiseman 2009

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE these! The last one's background is just so surreal and really cool! I also love the one of the little girl and the daffodils! Gorgeous photos Amber! :)

Carri M. said...

My kids don't have many cousins that live really close, but they do have a lot of adopted cousins. (Really close friends' kids). I am so happy for that. Isn't the idea of our kids having life long friends so great? You have a good looking bunch of kids there.